MEC Medical Ltd is pleased to announce the introduction of a new addition to the MEC range of Medical Gas Hoses. Our new product is a CO2 PVC Phthalate Free and Anti-Microbial 30m Medical Gas Roll, to add to the extensive choice of gases already covered in our High Pressure Hose Accessory range.
The following technical details and specifications apply to this new addition.
• ESD Anti-Static Inner – Surface resistivity1 x 1011 Ω
• Antimicrobial, providing resistance to bacteria such as MRSA, Klebsiella Pneumoniae, in accordance with BS ISO 22196.
• Conforms to BS EN ISO 5359: 2008 – meeting the criteria for use with low pressure medical gases.
• Reinforced – specially selected high tensile polyester fibres used at the optimum braid angle of 54° 44’ (54.73°) which creates an effective and balanced pressure hose.
• Exceptional performance and reliability
• Reinforced anti-static, low toxic liner
• Cadmium and silicone free
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
Internal Diameter 6.55 mm± 0.20 mm
External Diameter 12.25 mm± 0.25 mm
Length 30 Meter
Working Pressure 14 Bar Max @ 20°C
Burst Pressure 56 Bar Min @ 20°C
Safety Factor 4:1
Temperature Range 20°C to +70°C
Bend Radius 30mm Min
Applicable Standards BS EN ISO 5359:2008, BS 2782, BS 6233/IEC60093, BS ISO 22196 are manufactured to fully conform with BS EN ISO 5359:2008, BS 2782,BS 6233/IEC60093 and BS ISO 22196.
Please follow this link to view the product http://mecmedical.com/products/medical-gas-hose-accessories/anti-static-hose-pvc/119205r/